SunPass is an American electronic toll collection company based in Florida, USA. It was started twenty years ago specifically on April 24th 1999. SunPass Login produces transponders that enable electronic toll collection. Apart from Florida, SunPass also works in North Carolina and Georgia.
Therefore, in this article, I am going to show you how to do SunPass log in without any issues. Also, the process to Sign Up, and know about other important features that SunPass provide to you as a user.
SunPass Login Account for Transponder/Pay Toll
To login to your SunPass account, you need to follow these steps.
- You need to go to the login page first.
- Then, enter your Username and password.
- After typing those details, click Login.
- Your SunPass account will open within a blink of an eye.
If you want to use SunPass mobile app, then you need to install them on your iPhone or Android. Here are resources to download SunPass app.
iOS app: App store
Android app: Play Store
Once you do the installation of that application, open it. Log in with your credentials and you can access account very easily from SunPass app.
So easy. Isn’t it?
Reset SunPass Log In – My Password or Username
If you have forgotten your SunPass Login password or username, just follow the following procedure in order to access your account.
On the log in page, click on “Forgot your password or username?”.
For password reset, you need to enter your Username or Account Number and your zip code then click Submit.
To look up for your username, you need to enter your account or transponder number and your zip code and select Look Up.
As soon as you do the above process, you will get your sign in details.
SunPass Sign Up for Transponder or Mini
Follow the below steps by observing the attached images.
Firstly, visit the signup link here.
1) Before you sign up for a SunPass account, you need to choose which method you prefer when buying a SunPass transponder. You can either choose In Person or Online.
2) Once you are done click Submit. Then you need to confirm that you don’t have a SunPass account.
3) When you complete the above steps, you need to choose your account type. Either:
- Private/Pinellas Bayway Commuter Only
For the first two account types, you can sign up immediately. However, for the last two, you need to apply for an account online.
4) If you wish to open a Private/Regular account, you need the following information.
- Your vehicle and license plate info
- Your credit card or bank account info
If you have the info ready with you then you have a maximum of thirty minutes to sign up for this account. Not to forget you need to read the terms and conditions before you accept and begin enrollment of your account.
5) After accepting terms and conditions you will be directed to another page where you will begin enrolling your account. You need the following information added on this page.
- Contact Name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Preferred language
- Choose how your statement will be sent
Then you need also the following details.
- Security Question
- A 4-digit pin
On completion click on “Next: Toll Transponders and Vehicle”.
6) The next step is about vehicle info and transponders. You need to input the number of SunPass portable transponders or SunPass Mini transponders you need. This depends on your choice.
On the below part of that page, you to enter your vehicle info. You need your vehicle plate number, plate type, vehicle make, model, year, color, start date and time, and end date and time.
Ensure your start date is effective to minimize challenges setting up your account. You need to put a previous day as your start date in order to move to the next step. On finishing you will click on Next Plans and Payment.
7) You need to add your payment method. It is up to your decision if you prefer a credit card or bank account. Because you had entered some of your information you only need to enter these details.
- Card Number
- The expiry date of your card
- Security code
Also, for easy payment next time you can save your payment information. Or you can either decide not to save your payment information.
8) When you complete this step, you can move to the last step of setting up your account. After that, you can do SunPass account login.
Frequently Asked Questions on SunPass Toll Program
Let’s have a look at some of the FAQ about SunPass Login.
How do I check my SunPass account?
To check your SunPass account, you need to login to your account.
- To do that, go to the link provided here.
- There, input your username and also password.
- Then, click on the login button.
- In a few seconds, you can check your account information.
What is the difference between SunPass and Epass?
The difference between SunPass and E-Pass is that you can get frequent offers from the E-Pass. Whereas, in SunPass, you don’t find many offers. Both of the prepaid toll accounts will work in the State of Florida. To know more differences, please visit the official websites.
How do I activate my SunPass?
To activate your SunPass, you need to purchase the transponder. You can buy it online or from the local established store. Complete the purchasing process and your account will activate within no time. If you have any doubts, you can contact SunPass phone number at 1-888-865-5352.
How do I pay my SunPass toll by plate?
To pay Toll by Plate on SunPass or E-PASS, when you pass through the toll, your vehicles image will capture on the camera. By looking at the plate, they will send you a billing invoice. You need to pay that amount within time to avoid any kind of charges.
How do I add money to my SunPass?
Adding money to a SunPass account is very easy. Just follow these steps.
- Login to your account using the procedure given here.
- On your account page, click on “Add Funds” option.
- Choose your prefered payment mode (through internet banking or credit card).
- And, add money to your account.
How do I purchase a SunPass?
If you are in Florida you can purchase SunPass from over 3,000 retail shops. Some of the most popular retailers include:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Navarro discount pharmacy
You can also buy a SunPass at Turnpike service plazas and gas stations, service centers. Select Florida Welcome centers, visitor centers, rest areas, and specified county tax collectors’ offices.
To get to know more places you can purchase a SunPass visit their website and go to What is SunPass? Then select Where to Purchase SunPass?
What States Can I use my SunPass?
When you become a SunPass customer you are entitled to paying low fees on all toll roads and bridges in Florida. Apart from Florida other toll road and bridge users in North Carolina and Georgia can also use SunPass. Moreover, SunPass is expanding to other states in the USA.
What is SunPass Plus Parking?
If you already you are a www.SunPass.com member, then you can access SunPass plus parking services in major airports in Florida such as Tampa International airport, Orlando international airport, Miami international airport, and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood international airport. In addition, you can access parking services in Stadia such as Hard Rock stadium.
Is there a monthly fee for SunPass?
The price of a SunPass portable transponder is $19.99 inclusive of tax. While SunPass Mini transponder is $4.99 tax included. Being mindful of there member SunPass give all their members discounts. To learn more about discounts offered you can visit SunPass User Discounts.
How Does SunPass Plus Parking Work?
For you to enjoy this great service by SunPass login, you need to be a registered member of Easy Pay. To set an account, just go to your account and then tap manage payment method. Go to SunPass Plus logo and then you will have registered for this service.
And also, every time you check to a parking area you will receive a receipt via your email. In case, your parking fees are above $10, they will be deducted directly from your credit or debit card. However, if they are less than $10, they will be charged from your SunPass prepaid toll balance.
If you ever have a challenge regarding SunPass login or sign up, you can post your issue in comments and we will help you. Also, please share this article in your circle of friends and colleagues.