The fiefdom of Gondor. Anfalas is located on the southern coast between the River Lefnui and the River Blackroot. Anfalas had a long shoreline on the Bay of Belfalas. The peninsula of Andrast was west of Anfalas, the Pinnath Gelin – or Green Hills – were to the north, and the fiefdom of Belfalas was to the east.
There were several small villages in Anfalas. Men of many sorts lived in Anfalas, including herdsmen, hunters, and fishermen. At the time of the War of the Ring, the Lord of Anfalas was Golasgil. He led a long line of his men to the defense of Minas Tirith, and they arrived in the City on March 9, 3019. Few of them were well-armed except for those of Lord Golasgil’s household.
The region in eastern Eriador. The Angle was located between the Hoarwell and Loudwater, where the two rivers converged. After the North-kingdom of Arnor was divided into three kingdoms in 861, the Angle was part of the Kingdom of Rhudaur. Around 1150, some of the Stoors who came over the Redhorn Gate moved into the Angle. But around 1356, as the Witch-king of Angmar’s power grew and Rhudaur came under his influence, the Stoors left the Angle. Some Stoors fled west and south, and others returned to Wilderland.