Customer service is an important part of the development of any business. Today, companies can make their services better by encouraging people to take their surveys.
My case: I am usually a frequent client of Burger King (BK), and I have come across their online feedback survey at www.MyBKExperience.com. They call it the Burger King Experience. Well, some time back, a couple of my friends were so excited about the Burger King survey. I had that customer mentality, you know—the one that throws away the receipt at the nearest bin after buying those burgers and fries.
I asked my friends why there was such excitement. Hah… they had this one time in the month when they’d go together to Burger King for a free snack. Well, it’s sort of a prize, which I will talk about in a short while.
So they asked what I usually do with my receipt. Well, you know my answer. The next week, I was at Burger King, and I was smarter. But how was I to make this receipt a free snack? Well, I will share with you what I did.
But first, let me tell you what I learned about Burger King.
The Burger King Online Survey
The Burger King Survey, also known as the Burger King Experience, is on www.mybkexperience.com. BK uses this survey to listen to your customer feedback. Your responses always need to be honest.
The process of doing the survey is easy, and the questions are simple. In the process, you earn points that will earn you a yummy prize on your next visit, 48 hours after completing the survey.
I know you are now thinking of the prize… Well, I am going to reveal it to you in a short while. Just stay put.
First, let’s go through how to do the Burger King Experience Survey.
- First, Go to MyBKExprience at www.mybkexperience.com (A page opens)
- Secondly, scroll down this page and click enter survey ( A page opens)
- Now, enter the restaurant code at the top of the most recent BK receipt. (Enter the code on the blank page that shows after step one)
- Then, select your most preferred language (Could be English or French). Now Proceed.
- Next up, on this new page, enter the 20-digit survey code on the receipt. Click Start. (Official survey starts now)
- Now give an honest response to Burger King. An honest experience helps ensure that you can get even better service in future.
On concluding the survey, you will get a validation code. On your next visit to a Burger King restaurant, issue the code. Well, here comes the surprise gift.
www.mybkexperience.com Survey Prize
With the validation code, you have a choice to make between the two prize options offered. The options include:
- Original Chicken Sandwich, or
- Whopper Sandwich
Note this: You can redeem your coupon again. You just need to purchase a drink and a side on your next visit.
An important thing to note is that to enjoy the gifts that come from the Burger King Experience survey, you need to be eligible for the survey. I am going to tell you in this next section.
Eligibility for www.MYBKExperience.com Survey
You can only do the BKExperience Survey when you are eligible to do it. This means that there are issues that qualify you to take the survey. The requirements are as below:
- First, have the receipt from your most recent meal at any Burger King. The receipt has the restaurant code and the survey code.
- Secondly, have access to a computer and reliable internet connection.
- Thirdly, be able to speak English or French (These are the only languages supported by the survey)
- Now, you can redeem the free coupon by purchasing a drink of any size and a side at a normal rate. Cash value of the purchase is 1% of a cent.
- Finally, enjoy the gift alongside the purchased one.
Note: Surveys must be done within 48 hours of purchase.
Other things to know about your eligibility are that:
- The survey is not available to Burger King Employees and their family.
- The survey will not be valid with another offer on the side.
- You’re limited to one survey per month.
If you are eligible, then you can take the survey. It is always good to be prepared for what to expect. Here, I will list some of the questions to expect.
Questions in MYBKExperience.Com Survey
The BK Survey has typical questions. The answers to the questions give a quick perspective on the nature of the Burger King restaurant and food experience.
- Overall satisfaction
- Store cleanliness
- Taste of food
- Your frequency of visiting the restaurant
- Amount of time of delivery of service
- The attitude of the staff
- Your take on the prices of food
Pretty simple… right?
Occasionally, you may want to make a call to Burger King and give your review or make a complaint. You can do that in many ways, as below:
- You can call their toll-free number: 1866-394-2493
- Mail to the address: Burger King, 1737 McGee Street in Kansas City (MO 64108, USA).
- Still, you can do it on the website: www.mybkexperience.com.
About Burger King
Foremost, the original Burger King was started in 1953 by two relatives, Keith Kramer and Matthew Burns (Kramer’s wife’s uncle).
The first location was in Jacksonville, Florida.
Initially, Burger King was named Insta-Burger King. It performed well for about six years but had turbulent moments from there. Burger has been under new ownership a couple of times.
There was a time when it was under its franchisees, James McLamore and David R. Edgerton. The two named it the Burger King we know today. They ran the company up to 1967, then sold it to Pillsbury, which ran it until the eighties.
itssuccessor,Diageo,In 1989, Grand Metropolitan and the successor Diageo took over BK. The company failed due to negligence. In 2000, a company TPC Capital bought for one and a half a billion dollars. The value of the company increased and was sold to a Brazilian company, 3G Capital, for about $3.26 billion.
3G Capital owns Burger King through a holding company, Restaurant Brand International.
Today, BK has a value of about $7.1 billion. It has 18,838 stores, with only 52 units run by Restaurant Brands. The rest, 18, 786, are franchised.
Well, away from history. Let’s get to the Burger King survey. So why is the BK experience such a big deal?
Let’s answer that right away.
People do not like it when they get bad service when buying something. I always say if you do not like something, talk to the company about it. Burger King offers you an opportunity to do that through their BKExperience Survey. The benefit is that you get a free Whopper or an Original Chicken Sandwich. In return, Burger King gets to improve your service the next time you visit their store. Therefore, go out, buy something on BK, keep the receipt, do the survey, and enjoy the free coupon.