Feedback is important to many businesses in the service industry. Customer opinions and suggestions could go a long way in improving the quality of service.
Many businesses invest heavily in a decent and credible feedback network. Storeopinion.Ca serves many stores by getting customer feedback while promoting sales through reward programs.
Storeopinion.Ca collects feedback for many stores, including Superstore, Loblaws, Maxi & No Frills. They use the feedback to streamline their operations and improve customer experience. Better experience leads to better customer retention.
The article helps you identify participating stores and how you can give feedback.
What is Storeopinion.CA?
Storeopinion.Ca is a service that allows customers of Superstore, Loblaws, Maxi & No Frills to leave feedback online at the Storeopinion CA website.
Customers share their experiences shopping in the stores, their interactions with the staff, and anything to do with service.
The stores get the information from Storeopinion.Ca and tailor their services accordingly. Storeopinion.Ca has rewards for customers who participate in these surveys.
Customers are incentivized to shop more and participate in surveys, and the stores increase sales. It is beneficial to both parties.
StoreOpinion CA real Canadian Superstore, No Frills, Loblaw’s & Maxi survey is open to all its customers, including first-timers. The survey is open to Canadians only.
Participating in the Storeopinion.ca surveys is easy. You can do it in two ways: Through the online method or via a phone call.
The Online Method:
Open your browser on your computer or smartphone.
- Type www.Storeopinion.ca on the search bar and click enter.
- A prompt appears asking you to key in your survey code. It is the 19–21-digit code on your receipt at checkout.
- The next screen shows you a list of all the stores participating in the survey. Select the store that issued your receipt. Click Next when you are done.
- Choose the province of the participating store, and enter the city, address, and location. Click next.
- Fill in the time and date on your receipt.
- Confirm your age. Note that you should be at least 18 years old to proceed.
- The next page evaluates your shopping experience. Fill the review honestly.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and agree to enter the survey.
- Leave your identifying information. Fill in your name, number, and email.
- Submit your survey.
Through the Phone:
- Call 1-800-531-2928 to participate in the survey.
- Provide the survey code on your receipt.
- Give information on the store and its location.
- Answer the survey questions
Winners get contacted through their emails or phone numbers.
Storeopinion CA No Frills & Superstore Sweepstakes Rules
Storeopinion.Ca Sweepstakes has rules that prevent folks from exploiting the system. Anyone participating in the sweepstake must meet these requirements:
- The participant must be a Canadian citizen.
- The participant must be a legal adult, i.e., 18 years old and above.
- No one connected to Loblaws in any capacity, i.e., staff or sponsors, is eligible for the sweepstakes.
- Participating in Loblaws stores must not be in jurisdictions where such competitions are prohibited.
- You cannot enter the survey many times, i.e., the limit is once for all individuals.
- The price is not transferable to another party.
- The participant must have shopped at Loblaws and have the Loblaws receipt.
- All surveys are time-bound, and submissions after the time restriction are void.
- You must complete the surveys to be eligible for the sweepstake.
- You cannot redeem the prize for cash.
Storeopinion.Ca Loblaws has a rewards system for the customers. It is a platform that benefits both the user and the business. These rewards are great, and you could win them by participating. What does Storeopinion.Ca have to offer?
Participants stand a chance to win a $1000 gift card. Customers can use the card for in-store purchases for goods up to $1000.
Participants could also win one million PC optimum points. These are points you can redeem to buy groceries at participating stores.
Note that one million PC optimum points is equivalent to approximately $1000. These rewards have no cash value, and you must use them at stores willing to accept them.
- Kroger Feedback Survey For 50 Fuel Points
- MyKFCExperience Survey at MyKFCExperince.com
- Storeopinion.CA No Frills & Superstore Survey
- www.MYBKExperience.com Survey – MyBKExperience
- Big Lots Survey – www.biglotssurvey.com Win $1000 Reward
Remember, the www.StoreOpinion.ca website conducts all surveys related to the following queries.
- Www.Storeopinion.Ca Atlantic Superstore
- Www.Storeopinion.Ca Superstore 2022
- Www.Storeopinion.Ca No Frills
FAQ on WWW.Storeopinion.CA
Here are your most important questions regarding Storeopinion.Ca answered:
Can I Shop online at Loblaws?
Yes, you can. Visit Loblaws supermarket to get started.
Can I participate in the sweepstakes while visiting Canada?
Unfortunately, the sweepstakes are only open to Canadian citizens.
Where can I redeem PC Optimum points?
There are several stores which accept these points. Click here to view them.
Where is the survey code?
You can find the code at the bottom of your Loblaws receipt.
When does Loblaws announce the winners?
Loblaws announces the winners on the second week of each month.